Information about Tagfriendly, the MP3 blog aggregator.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Embedded MP3 Player

I'm using the Yahoo Media Player to stream the MP3 that the Tagfriendly crawler discovers.

The ethics of it all are probably dubious, but hey: they put the links out there, and this is the world-wide web. I'm going to consume those bits.

I tried creating an XSPF playlist so that I wouldn't have to anchor-link every MP3, but wasn't getting any love that way. Maybe I'll get it working later on.

Anyway, enjoy. r224

1 comment:

Lucas Gonze said...

XSPF should work. Potential problems:

- the playlist can't be grabbed and parsed, maybe because the URL in the link is bogus.

- the playlist isn't valid XML.

- no .xspf extension or type="application/xspf+xml" attribute in the link.

Followers